Hoslab is a leading provider of Hospital and Laboratory gas reliability services.
A planned preventive maintenance program carried out by Hoslab allows organisations to be assured that gas supply risks are minimised. Our medical gas services programs regularly review the correct levels of compliance for levels of purity, efficiency, and reliability of equipment. Using our tailored maintenance service, Hospitals and Laboratories can:
- Ensure sufficient capacity and deliver required flows at specified pressures.
- Enhance asset performance and reliability.
- Optimise asset utilisation through best practice process
- Measure results such as maintenance cost as a percent of Replacement
- Asset Value (RAV) and uptime for critical assets through our maintenance reporting service.
Using Hoslab’s service allows our customers to fully leverage their capital investment in reticulated gas systems.
We understand that one size hardly fits all. Our team will work carefully with yours to first understand your unique needs and then develop a maintenance plan that meets your particular requirements for items such as:
- Gas termination points
- Oxygen regulation panels
- Gas manifolds
- Cryogenic pipework systems
- Helium recovery systems
- Medical and laboratory compressor plant systems
- Gas alarm monitoring systems
- Medical & laboratory suction plant systems
- Tool air
- Electrical upgrade and testing to AS3003
- Gas sensor monitoring for oxygen depletion, toxic & flammable
- Air purity testing (AS 2896, AS 2568)